Brilliant hybrid spotlight & projector creates a world of possibilities for Retail and Exhibition
Benefits of the PT-JX200 Series
1. Bright, flexible lighting and projection
- Integrated lighting and projection system with 2,000 lm brightness.
- Quality 1-Chip DLP™ imaging system provides crisp XGA resolution.
- Hybrid colour wheel technology creates four virtual colour segments for outstanding colour reproduction with minimal loss in brightness.
- Selectable picture mode prioritizes colour reproduction for impressive image quality in environments with less ambient light.
- Colour-matching function for multiple projection.
- Easy projection available via SD card for offline environments.
- Universal mount enables projection from almost any angle (portrait and floor projection supported).
- Ideal for retail spaces, showrooms, reception areas, museums, exhibitions, and function venues.
2. Powerful features for versatile application
- Miracast compatibility to wirelessly mirror video, documents, and other media from compatible Windows® PCs or Android™ devices.
- Panasonic Wireless Manager/wireless projector apps for Windows®/Mac, iOS, and Android™ devices.
- Compatible with Multi Monitoring & Control Software for Windows® PCs
- Content Manager includes auto power on/off , input switching, content scheduling, playlist management, and slideshow presentation.
- Hybrid spotlight/image projection, image projection, or customizable highlighting with circular image/lighting pattern.
- Configurable spotlight number, size, position, and image background from a single PT-JX200 unit.
- Memory Viewer function plays content with transitional effects; features auto play, image rotation, and more.
- Simultaneous replay function for multiple PT-JX200 series devices.
3. Easy installation and long-lasting durability
- Simple terminal layout including HDMI, USB, LAN, and SD card slot.
- Laser light source and filterfree design delivers approx. 20,000 hours maintenancefree continuous 24/7 operation.
- Quick installation via conventional lighting rails.
- Horizontal, vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction via remote controller.
- 2.2x zoom lens allows easy image configuration in large or small spaces.
- Digital image-shifting function for distortionfree projection.
- Stereo mini-jack audio output for sound system connection.
- PJLink™, Art-Net, and Crestron RoomView™-compatible for integration into an existing AV network.
- Stylish and compact design available in black or white finish.